We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Zikituk, Norwich road, Pulham St. Mary Diss Norfolk IP21 4QX
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Perdee Gould.
Information we may collect from you
You do not have to register to view most of our website. However, some personal information is required if you choose to place an order, contact us via email or request a catalogue.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.zikituk.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Zikit and when you report a problem with our site.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Types of cookies we use
We have defined our cookies in three types, tracking cookies, functionality cookies and crucial cookies. Tracking cookies are used to track user activity across our site. Functionality cookies are there to ensure certain functions on our site work correctly.
Cookies, what are they and how do they affect me?
A cookie is a piece of information stored in a tiny text file and placed on a visitors’ PC, phone or other web enabled device when they visit our website. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as address, date of birth or credit card details. The information a cookie contains is set by the server and it can used by that server every time a user visits our site. It can be thought of a way to identify your browser with us. Personal data is not stored within a cookie. They are used for tracking and basic functions such as the shopping basket on our site.
By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies.
Quick Finder –